All our continuing professional development programs can be customized and designed to meet clients’ needs and that of the learning community. There are numerous ways in which we are able to work effectively and deliver expected outcomes. For example:
- Large/small group lectures;
- Small group hands-on workshops;
- 1:1 sessions;
- Mentoring and Coaching block term/s contracts;
- Post consulting support.
Learning group can be structured in any combination of ways:
- Teachers, Key teachers; Teaching teams
- Heads of Faculty, Heads of Department, Heads of School, Curriculum Co-ordinators
CPD 4 Teachers recommends an ongoing mentoring relationship with clients rather than one-off events.